Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

August 04, 2011

DKN + Frederick

Like any good sister - I couldn't let my baby brother head off to college life at UT without monogrammed towels. And, ones that match the decor and colors of his dorm room sanctuary, of course. Khaki towels with a school-spirited-burnt-orange monogram: DKN. He's so fun to buy and do things for 1. b/c he never asks for things (OK, well sometimes), and 2. b/c he's always so thankful. I've had so much fun shopping and looking for things to decorate his dorm with. I think it's safe to say he'll have the best-looking dorm on the UT campus. Chambray/blue jean, khaki and burnt orange. Can't wait for move-in day. I don't know who's more excited - Bunkies or his seeeeeeeesters. Well maybe Purdy. She thinks they are warm and snuggle-y. She approves, I guess.

OK ... so now for the Frederick. While Jake and I were on our way to pick up David's new, monogrammed towels, we took a wrong turn and ended up on Frederick Street in Corpus. We had no idea it existed! All this time Jake grew up in CC and never knew he had a street named after him! It's the little things, I suppose, but it made us smile! So, glad we took that wrong turn and that Bunk's towels turned out so nice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment