Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

July 25, 2011

Sparkling city by the sea

Two things I love. OK three. Yes, I admit there's a never-ending list. But for today, let's go with three.
  1. My husband.
  2. Date nights with Larry & DD.
  3. Purdy-friendly hamburger joints on the Corpus Christi bay.
Before Jake left for Cali, we went to Harrison's Landing on the beautiful, glittery Corpus Christi bay. Haven't been? You should! Live music, pet-friendly and outside seating on/in the water.

I must say my favorite part was the queso and guac (yes, requires a Friday swim session and Saturday ski day to work off the chips, but WORTH IT). So fresh and yummy. It was so fun that DD and I tried to get Larry to take us back this weekend, too. We lost. BUT - I'm all about talking Jake into taking his girls again when he's back next weekend (L&DD, too).
 
I say they don't call Corpus Christi the sparkling city by the sea for nothing. I don't care what you CC haters say, I LOVE. Always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment