Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

August 08, 2011

Decorating and Baby +

Last week and this one, too consisted/will consist of: decorating, painting, running around, shopping and falling in love with Jake all over again. With his baby pictures that is. I want a little boy JUST like him some day. I love his little carrot-topped head and his darling chubby cheeks.
And, honestly, how could you not fall head over heels for this precious little NB picture of Jake. And he's in his right colors, of course - thanks to his fashionista Mama!
On the decorating front - new find: this adorable lantern to go with my cozy living room decor. Love.
I found an antique white rocker for our bedroom that I'm cleaning up and restoring! It's over 100 years old! Jake has to fix the arm for me, and then I'll post pix. I also found the cutest antique footstool to go with it! Someday this will make its way to our future nursery. But for now, I can't wait to jump out of bed and into my shabby rocker for some morning coffee and Kiley time. xx to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment