Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

August 16, 2011

Dallas Day

Had a fun Dallas day with Bunks and Grandmother on Monday. We went to our favorite - Campisi's - for lunch. Then we went to market to get my rings checked out, cleaned, etc. We topped our fun day off with dessert at La Madeleine's!
Definitely need to go on a MAJOR diet starting TODAY. We had so much fun, though. I love talks with David while eating our way through the big D. I'm so proud of my baby brother and the man he has and is becoming. Bunks - keep seeking God, taking in His word/doctrine and growing spiritually ... He will make clear and give you the desires of your heart.
I love you more than you know. Always have, always will.


No comments:

Post a Comment