Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

July 12, 2011

What's your happy place?

There are oh-so-many things in life that make me happy. Here are just a few.

Bible doctrine. My husband. Purdy-bear. My GIRLS! Walks on the beach with my sis, Mom & Auntie. FAMILY. A long workout that involves, sun and a sparkling outdoor lap pool. Crushed ice. Sunglasses. New SHOES. Finding a lipstick I've been wanting for 6 months. New green & BLUE eyeliner. Shopping. Mani/Pedis. Seeeester time. Fun times with my girls. DECORATING. Trip planning. Baby clothes. Making bows for my niece. My niece, Rylynn. My sweet Auburn. Oversized coffee mugs. Fresh ground Starbucks every morning. Road trips with Jake. New adventures. PINK. Anything shabby chic. Texas Longhorns. Mexican food, particularly Mi Tierra. Austin, TX - and all that entails. Antiquing with DD. Gyming it with Jake. Skiing - water and snow, alike. Memories. Diamonds. Weddings. Ruffles. New pink headbands. Long talks with the ones I love most. Relaxed attitudes.


I could go on ... and on ... and on. Just thinking of all these things makes me happy. What sends you to that blissful place?

No comments:

Post a Comment