Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

July 22, 2011

Purdy & Me

I sure am glad I have a snuggle buggle to keep me company while Jake is out on the weps det in Cali.
We've been having so much fun. Walks, naps, car rides with the windows down, baths and fetch. What a life! We miss Jake, though - lots. Every time Purdy hears a car door shut or a truck drive up she runs to the front window, peeks out the curtain and barks her whole, little dog-head off. OMG - howling, barking, yelping ... repeat. Hurry home Jake!! Between Purdy going crazy over every sound, my run-in with a snake and me screaming at P to be quiet - I need some help around here!!

Purdy was begging to go play with Buddy this weekend. So ... tonight it's off to CC for puppy play time, water skiing and fun with the playmates. Can't wait. Hurry up, Tuesday. RW and RD miss their RM.


No comments:

Post a Comment