Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

February 23, 2011

In LOVE with spin

I've recently taken up spinning again. And I LOVE it. I've been spinning three to four times a week, and it's great cardio! My knee has been doing wonderful because there's no impact, so I don't have the horrible aching and pain that I'd have when I would run. The spin instructor on base here in Kingsville is amazing. We've been jamming out to Lady Gaga and having a great time! If you're in Kingsville,  you should consider joining us!

Jake bought me my first pair of spinning shoes for V-day. I love them! It makes the workouts that much more enjoyable! Hadn't blogged in a while and just wanted to share.

XO. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment