Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

February 08, 2011

Can't live without ...

Bible doctrine.
Jake.
Purdy.
Coffee.
In that order.
BD: Life makes so much sense with bible doctrine. The quest for happiness is only found in tranquility of soul that comes through faith, rest, humility and obedience. It's so neat to watch God's perfect will and plan unfold in our lives. Jerhemiah 29:11-12.
BB: My best friend, my soulmate, my lover, my constant and my Marine. Jake had his first flight in the jet today. I'm so proud of him. He was so fired up and loved every second. Thank you God for giving me this amazing RM.
P: Never thought I could love a little dog so much. She is so adorable and makes me so happy. How did we survive before her! She can make anything better! Love our snuggle time. Jake brought her in this a.m. as he left for his flight at 5:30 and she snuggled right up until 8 a.m.! Such a little bear!
Coffee: Thank God for coffee. Nothing like a fun mug and a nice cup 'o joe. Always does the trick. Thanks, Daddy for passing down a love for coffee. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment