Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

April 03, 2012

Deep in the heart of Texas ...

It's been a while since I've blogged, I know. I've been in Texas for the past two weeks. Jake is all alone with Purdy-girl in San Diego. It has been great to be home, but two weeks is too long to be away from my little family. I miss Jake and Purdy like crazy. I can't wait to get back. 
However, Holley and I have accomplished a lot in the form of wedding planning and girl time. We also celebrated wedding madness with Holley's first bridal shower, her bachelorette party with the girls and a girls' weekend get-a-way at a sweet, ETX B&B. And I got to go to CC for a weekend for some Frederick family time. It was so good to see brother JB, sis Kristi and sweet pea-niece Rylynn. And of course, Larry & DD. Loved it. Can't wait until we are all together again (+Jake) in May for Holley & Snow's wedding [affectionately referred to as Snow Day]. 
This week is filled with being a Daddy's girl. I love my Daddy and I love helping him at work. We've been working on finishing out the church. It has been fun and I'm always in awe of how amazing my Daddy is. What a man. Some things are always constant. My Daddy is one of those. Right along with my husband. I have some amazing men in my life. 
That's all I have time for now, but I will update soon on our life and what's new. A lot has happened since December. Gosh - it's already April. Time flies. Until next time ... 
xo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment