Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

December 03, 2011

Lady Eagle Day - Take Your Wife to Work Day!

I got to be a pilot for a day and go to work with Jake. Wow - as if I wasn't already SUPER proud of my husband ... I'm now even that much more amazed by all he does on a daily basis. We wore our hubby's flight suits up to base, and got to go to the tower, fly in a sim, put on all their gear/equipment, do the parachute hang, and climb in one of the jets. It was so much fun. After all of the fun, we all met up at the Captain's Club for lunch!
I'm so proud of you, Jake, and of all you've accomplished. You are truly amazing, and I'm in awe of you. What a great group of men and women we have defending our country! God Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment