Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CkMi0o5B

March 29, 2011

Home

I got to come home for Ashley's baby shower, and I stayed the week to spend time with family. It's been a non-stop weekend and week, filled with work, family time and good friends. Ash has 8 more weeks until little Auburn makes his debut. We can't wait. Seriously. Holley has dubbed him little "Aubs," and I must say — I think it's stickin'.
Tread has been my faithful little large work companion. As I've been working from Mom and Dad's house, he sits  faithfully outside the kitchen window and keeps watch. The wildflowers are in full bloom. It's gorgeous here. I'll have to take some pix.

I love going to Daddy's church. The new building is so charming with it's barn-like look, wrap around back porch and authentic picnic tables designed and built by sweet Kerry and Daddy. Thank you God for Kerry. We're glad he's happy and free of pain now by your side. Everything about the new Gracelife Fellowship building is that much more special knowing that Daddy put so much time and hard working into getting it where it is now. There's still lots to be done, but it's so warm and inviting. Right down to the mason-jar arrangement of bridal bouquet. I love being home. It has been too long.
Bunks and I spent some quality time together last night. We played basketball, talked, made snacks (or David did), laughed our heads off ... and spent the night filling out scholarship applications. My baby bro is such a great writer. I'm so proud of him. He's amazing.

I miss my hubby and puppy.
That's the only downside to my weekend/week. But they are keeping each other good company, I know.
See you Saturday, lover & pup. Miss y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment